As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Knowing and understanding!!!

I just realized how many unfinished drafts i have got..... and its strange how i forgot about them...

Huh!! A post about Eid e qurban, a post about the first year of medicine, a post about exams, a post about i don't even know what???

It was such a stupid and busy day that i can't even think of studying anything now....
I don't know whats wrong with guests and assessments. They always come together.


Okay so the part above was written yesterday.... But i am so sick of discarding my incomplete posts that i am not going to give this one the same treatment...
Today was a little less bad than yesterday......

I did at least start studying.. Now thats a positive sign. :S
You can't end a journey unless you start it. So, i am on the road......
I need a jet but my speed is worse than a chinchi (bicycle rickshaw)....

Lets just say i am travelling on foot...
Yes, really that slow....
At least i am moving forward.

Okay... my thoughts are a little too jumbled up right now.....
I don't know anythinggg................
But, wait!!!
Isn't it the highest form of knowledge. Thats what our Respectable D said....

I wish every one good luck....
Ohh Almighty!! help our brains in memorizing and understanding itself......
Amen.

"There is a lot of difference between knowing a thing and understanding it"
Whoever said it.... its so true.
And never did i understand this so well as now when i read and read and read that neuroanatomy again and again and i think i know things, but i can never ever claim that i understand them.....

Cheers!!
wishing a happy, blessed life to everybody.
Good luck to all my class mates for the assessment..... :)

2 comments:

CRD said...

Guess I'm a lil late for the wishing part, but all da best anyway. Hope you did well :)

Keep us posted

Cheers
CRD

Naina Sethi said...

Nice blog ! LOVE reading it, its very interesting !
I write for a fashion blog. You should follow me too-enrapturenow.blogspot.com