As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am a total fool..........

Oh yes!!!..... trust me i am!!....
I keep on doing stuff i am not supposed to....

I just hate it....
Each and everything that is happening these days.... simply sucks...

I want to vanish from the surface of earth... i want to become invisible for sometime...
So that no one bothers me.
So that i can give myself sometime..

I need peace...
Internal peace that is.....

I want the volcano inside me to erupt once and relieve me of all my emotional turmoils....

2 comments:

Ess.See. said...

Trust me Eraj, good times or bad times, we all tend to do something or the other that we're not supposed to do. It's only human to err, isn't it? It's very easy to say "hang on there! keep holding on!" as a spectator who's not going through the ordeal that you're going through, but insh'Allah it shall end. Eradicate the cause or confront it, that's all that makes the difference. Don't keep on tolerating and holding back, we all have our threshold value of patience and we all know that when that threshold has been pushed beyond its limit time and again volcanoes that spew out are not too nice and healthy for ourselves and those around us. I hope you feel better, insh'Allah! *hugs*

Komal Ali said...

Eraj, Sidra said it all. I won't say much except that I hope you feel better. All of us have such times but hey life isn't all about haha huhu hihi or is it? Hang in there.

Love :)