As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blank..........

I open my blog page almost everyday.... i even sometimes click on that "create new post" button and open that page in hopes that i might end up with something.
I have nothing to say to life....

I hate short posts........
I want to talk to myself like crazy....
I hate to say that but i feel like being in prison...
Its good the weekend is over...
I will be able to breath at least.....

I hope it turns out to be a good day tomorrow...
I hate when i disappoint people..
especially those dear to me...

Sorry to those who suffer only because of my stupid moods.... and because they were stupid enough to chose me as company.....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, i feel like you're going in my mind and picking things out og my mind and saying them outloud.