As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You still remember me!!!

That day i opened my inbox without any intention of mailing you. I was angry because you were so busy and i was so free. I thought the endless chats we used to have were all history. I thought i will never be able to get that sincere advice by you. I even thought i might have been a pass-time friend for you with whom you talked while you had plenty of time at hand. I thought i had lost a very important friend forever.
I went through all my previous read and unread mails and your mail address came infront of my eyes. I tried to ignore but the temptation was there. I decided to write a few formal words so that i won't regret it later on. I opened that new mail page and wanted to start with a simple hi but what my fingers typed was entirely different from what i wanted to. I typed my heart out. I knew it would sound rude and accussatory. My fingers kept hitting various keys and without even re reading it once, i clicked the 'send mail" button.
I never expected your reply atleast for one week. Ofcourse, you were busy and to me it seemed that you were not checking your mails often.
I logged in the next day and found you nudging me and asking if i was getting your messages. I was shocked to see you online and i told you so. I never gave you any opportunity to speak. I was so full of the many things i had to tell you. I filled you with all my latest miseries and you listened. You helped me relax and smile as you always did,


Thanks B for all that you are!!
Thanks for sending me those stupid but lovely three mails in reply to my one. Thanks for staying online for so many hours despite your busy shedule just to tell me you were there.

Thanks for everything. AND never ever dare to forget me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im impressed...
Mr. B sounds cool...
I just wish to meet that person...