As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another one to spoil the day!!!


Yeah!
Another one...
Its not a news anymore...

A blast again... a suicide blast for that!!!
I don't know how and when, if ever, will this all end......

This time its neither peshawar nor sawat!!
It's The Capital city.... the peaceful once islamabad!!...

I was having a good time and suddenly a message telling me to check news.... as my friend was concerned for her mom being out for a place near the site of blast....

May everybody be safe and sound....
And i hope it ends for everybody's sake!

All those who brain wash 17 year olds for their mean purposes are doomed to burn in hell....

2 comments:

Ess.See. said...

It's sickening. sighs.

2010partyheadlineyowhatsup said...

download this guys & girls. http://invite5.com/40990IA it helps me get paid! I need your help! Get paid as well by using the site to check out ad's they want you to look at. make cents today then dollars- thousands in the years to come!. hope you like it hahah its rather good .haha injoy it it really works. Commits?!!!!!