As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why can't i get it off my mind!!!

Some thoughts stick to your mind as a leech and suck away all your peace. These leeches can't even be plucked off your mind, no matter how hard you try.

I want to forget it all...The good moments, the bad ones... The ups and the downs...

And i am not going to loose this internal battle this time...
I have been a SURVIVOR all my life...
I'll come out of this phase with my head high I am sure....
Insha Allah!!
And the things, the people and the dumb heads who are the cause of my misery...
would know in the end...

these leeches can suck my peace... every drop of it...
But they can't take my spirit away..

"Beneath this smiling face, lies a broken heart...
Where the road ends, I will have a new start...."

3 comments:

CRD said...

well, its not easy for us humans to decide what comes into our lives and what goes out, and what stays on? Life aint easy.

But i think what will make it a little less miserable is forgiveness.

Think abt it

Cheers
CRD

Eraj said...

forgiveness...
thats probably my worst trait... i do it all the time.. and make my life more miserable by doing it...

I probably will do it again.. if life gives me a chance... i KNOW it aint easy....
diz life....
lets c whr it goes...
for now... i jst want to forget it...

gone! said...

Do what you FEEL is right. It's YOUR life, honey (:

Hugs and Kisses!