As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The unfair life!!!!!!!!!!

Why is life so unfair with some people?
why does it treat them so badly?
why are some people picked especially for the purpose of suffering and torture (mental or physical)?
It seems so unfair that the people who are so good with others, so understanding are the ones who suffer the most.

I feel so sorry for you.....
I know my feeling sorry wont help you..... it simply can't
even my consolation won't help....
i was so speechless when i heard you crying today....
it almost broke me from inside.....
For the first time i felt the true meaning of the word "helplessness"...
i was literally helpless...
didn't knew what to say?
what to do?

Its always been you who helped me when i felt down...when i had some tough times....
and its so shameful i had no idea what to do at the time when you needed me the most???

I am so sorry for that....

These past days... i prayed a lot....
i prayed so much for everything to get back to normal....
i simply can't believe The Almighty Allah... didn't listen to them....

I can only pray to Allah to give you strength to face all this.....

I just hope that this so very unfair life has at least something good hidden for you!!
I wish you all the strength you need.....
And i am so sorry i couldn't say anything to you when a few words of comfort could have (maybe) helped you feel better....

1 comment:

Adisha said...

Very touching. That you feel so much for another says a lot about you yourself ...

May all souls find peace in whatever turmoils they are goign through ...

Cheers,
adisha