As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random thoughts!!!

Yeah i know....
people would say...
this girl opens her blog whenever she has some exam coming up and then whines about the tough time she is having, the bad results she gets and everything that goes against her....

But then people.....
can't you see???
It's my life???
so i will live it my way :P

Enough of this stupid attitude....

the CVS (cardiovascular) went away before it started...
and respiratory...
did we really start it??
Well. even if we didn't....
Its over....
we have an assessment on the coming Monday and Tuesday....
and people are definitely studying...
not updating there blogs like me....

Well i tried...but realized there is a little bit too much to do...and as i was confused...i thought it would be better if i relax myself first :)

So, here i am....

It's strange how we change with the course of time....
how the way we think changes....
few incidents in life are imprinted in our minds forever...

I have been planning to write about so many things....but lack of time always stops me from doing so...
many things which i want to share just waste away....because by the time i open up this blog....
the event which had triggered the thought is long gone...
so many things happen so rapidly...that i get no time to record them....

and i hate when this happens...when i get no time to rethink about the way i am living my life....

I am missing many people these days...
many friends are lost.....
lost probably in their own busy lives....

times come when i feel i am the most lonely person in this whole world....
but i know...whenever i get this feeling....
something happens to remind me that i am valued.....
that i am thought about....

Its strange..how i thought when I'll start my studies at Shifa, i would never miss my past time...but i do...
i miss u aini???
where have you been all this time???
Its been long time you called?
Please do so?
because i am missing you these days....missing you badly....

People would ask why cant this girl call her self??
well, well, well
i can, but i won't.....
i want you to call my girl...to know that you miss me too....

Are you loving the life in Greece so much so that you forgot this poor little friend here???

And jia???
you live just a sector away....
but whats wrong girl?
why are we just having two text messages per week of talk??
Too busy?? right?
Will see you later on....

And Razi....
you promised we are meeting in June...so if we don't...ill kill you
curse your sessionals and every stupid semester exam you have....

And A.f
i know we have misunderstandings, i know we fight....
but i try my best not to annoy you....and you know what....
when i fail to do so.....it hurts me big time....
because i start thinking there is something genetically wrong with me which i can't correct...
someday ill make you really really happy.....

AND H....
I am really sorry...i couldn't console you when you really needed me...
death is an issue i really am bad at dealing with....
my vocabulary gets lost.....
i am sorry for uncle.....May he rest in peace......
and wish you good luck with life....
you told me you prayed for something you badly want in life this Friday?
you said you cried while praying....
I pray that you get whatever you want... (Amen)

and RB....
thanks for your compliment yar....
it was such a big one for me :)
i hope i don't disappoint you in the end!
and remember your promise about being the proofreader of my first book :P (if it ever comes out)


and Saadi Api....
I feel so sorry for not being able to attend your wedding....
i will regret it forever...
but then...can't miss a modular assessment :(
(huh! here it comes again)

and mom and dad....
sorry for my mood swings these days.....
i will make you proud someday.....
but dad please...try and understand i am not a machine...
i can't endure any additional courses with MBBS at least...
i hope you understand.....


this now has started to look like a note full of sorries!!! :-S

i don't know why these days i miss you a lot mamu.....
why you left us so very early??
i wanted you to be with us now....
But thats what Allah wanted probably...
you are seeing us from above...right?
I miss you.....

I missed IPL :(
i just watched the final of the RBS 20/20....
but i have decided i won't miss a single match of the T20 World cup.... :)


and i hate being out of touch with news....
curse the people who spread fear in our country....
all the terrorists should be locked in jail and that jail should be sent to some other planet where they die without anyone to cry for them......

Nidz, FI....
thanks people for being there :)
i guess we are getting along well with each other....and i so hope that it goes like this forever
love you....

ZT, YI....
girls we don't see much of each other these days..... (probably because i hate library)
anyways.....
i hope we stay friends and good ones for that :)
(i mean friends forever).......

I wish all my class goodluck for this module....
and a very very goodluck to me too :)

and yeah...summers are here...
i am so looking forward to the monsoon rains....despite the fact that it would be very humid and sweaty..
i love rain..... :)

Anyways....goodluck with life....
i can keep on typing but then...

the longer the post...the fewer the people to read it....
so......
me going off for a while....
may i have some peace in life :)

No comments: