As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random thoughts........

The thought uppermost in my mind at the present moment is......."Eishal! blogging is the least likely thing you are supposed to do at such a time".You people must be thinking what the hell is wrong with the timing!
hey people.....give me a break!!!!
You don't know why i am saying that?
The reason is that my exams (pre-boards), are going to start from 24th march, 07. Yeah, the day after tomorrow:(
And i have got this bee in my head to start blogging!
Anyhow........... these are going to be some real random thoughts.
Lets start with what is going on in my life.
At present its going nowhere in particular. I try to work hard, but i can't.
No i am not in love:)
But i am wondering where i am?
Yeah sure, i am in islamabad. In my house, in front of my pc.
According to my mom, wasting my time:)
Well grandma is at home atlast. It was a struggle for my dad to get her home.
She didn't ran away but she was visiting us from our village. Our village is quite a distance from here. It takes about 12 hours to reach islamabad from there by means of a bus .And to top it off ,usually the buses are late.
Coming back to the point of my dad's struggle to fetch his mom home from the station..........it was a bad experience!!!!
We got the news that she is coming yesterday evening...she was to reach islamabad at 6:30am.
But hats off to the bus drivers........they cannot break the tradition of coming late.
Then came the real problem of identifying which bus she must be in.He was off to the station at 6:00am and returned with my grandma at 8:15am.
.......................we (me,mom and my little brother) were awake to greet her like good nice grandchildren.And my little bro actually dozed off again till the time grandma arrived at home.
This is not all......................now we'll have to go visiting all our relatives with her. I am not happy about it.........because i have not prepared well for my pre-boards and now this visiting will waste a lot of time. I even can't say that i dont want to go because it will add fuel to the fire.
You must be wondering what fire came now?

I warned you at the start............these are going to be my random thoughts.
Coming back to the issue of fire...........this poor little Eishal is in a bad coil.
Mom thinks i am not giving time to my studies, Dad says i will be not responsible for your results. Ofcourse he will not be, i will be responsible for my result. But this is a warning to come back at the right track.
But what can i do?
Its not my fault that i am a cancerian!
They are damn moody.
And i am in a mood not to study............so i will not.
Now comes the real problem...........what will i tell dad about my day's progress?
Well i'll think about it. Its a serious issue.
For now............my random thoughts are getting more random.
Why Pakistan plays cricket?
A real difficult question!
Well i think they do that to embarrass the Pakistanis.
Now it is real bad.
The only match they won in the World Cup was the one............Pakistanis were not interested in.
They never perform good when it is required.
Hats off to Ireland.
They really played good.
But i am not interested in cricket anymore:(
Because whenever my interest in it increases.............we start losing.
So no more talk on sports( especially cricket).
Its not worth discussing.
All my hopes of wasting my time by watching the worldcup are now shattered.
Just because we lost to Ireland, and are out of the worldcup.
Now there is no reason of my watching the match whole day.
Because its not my team that is playing.
Thats not fair.
I'll talk to dad about it.
I want to watch cricket no matter which team is playing.
That's the real spirit.
Now i have to prepare my dad mentally to allow me to watch the match.
So, i'll stop blogging:(
ANY OTHER TIME.............some more random thoughts.

No comments: