As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Obsessions!!


I have been tagged and awarded this FABULOUS BLOGGER award by Closed Eyes....
It came on as a pleasant surprise...
This being my first award ever!!
Anyways...Thanks a lot dear.









RULES OF THE AWARD:-

* List 5 obsessions
* Pass the award to 5 other blogs, with their links
* Make sure you leave a comment on their blog, so they know about it
* Link to the person that gave you the award
.

So, here i go with my OBSESSIONS:-

I am pretty much obsessed with everything in my life. I am the extremist sort of person....
Either i hate a thing or i am obsessed with it....
So, among all the things i am obsessed with... which are the ones that top the list??

1) DAWN...

I am in love with that time of day. I am simply crazy after them. Its a real shame that i miss many dawns deep in slumber. But, whenever i wake up in time not to miss them, I just have to get out of my bed, get out of my room... and let it come out.
Yeah!! I am in love with the sight of the rising sun spreading the sunshine, wiping away darkness, taking deep breaths in the fresh morning air.

2) BLOGGING.....

Well, it was writing first. I just loved writing in general. The blogging started just as a hobby and grew into an obsession. Although my routine (Hell! It doesnt mean i study a lot, it only means i just have to exaggerate) doesnot allow me regular updates over here, and many a thoughts which come to my mind do waste without ever being posted. But still, i just am obsessed with my blog. I want it to look good, i want it to have quality stuff (which so far i have failed in producing). I think about it when its ignored for more than a couple of days as if its a very important part of my life. Indeed, it is.

3)ICE-CREAM...

Time to shake off the philosophies and come to the real ME... Hahaha
Yeah! I love them to the extent that it had become an obsession. Its the only thing which makes me ZIDDI (as far as food is concerned). It is something i miss dearly if i don't have it every now and then. (It doesnt imply that i cant digest food without a doze of it daily). AND any celebration of mine is considered incomplete without it.

4) MY CELL PHONE:-

Hmmmm, yes it has become an obsession. Maybe because its my only 24/7 link with some of the most important people in my life. But it somehow is very very important for me. I cant part from it for long. It makes me feel i am missing something hell badly.

5) MY BUDDIES:-

YEAH!!
N and F.......
Ohhh! I never thought these idiots will become so much of a neccessity for me. I was a loner by birth. I didnt really mind staying alone, but spending like one hour without you two is so tough now. I mean i never gave importance to people. I KNEW they hurt in the end. But somehow, without my ever knowing.... You people took a very special place.
I hated the past few years of my life. I am able to forget about them now, and it probably is because of you.
(Bus, bohat hogaya. Aur tareef ki to aur phool jaogey dono :P)



I tag and award Sidra, CRD, Leela, Divsi and иidhi S.







7 comments:

иidhi S said...

Hey Eraj,

Thats soo very sweet of you. thanks. for the award. Will take up the Tag. :))

Ess.See. said...

awwww, you're a sweetheart! <3

CRD said...

hey eraj, thanx a lot for the award. means a lot :)

Cheers
CRD

divsi said...

thankoo so much eraj:) thats so nice of u:)m honoured:)

will do ya tag wen i get rid of comin online by gprs..;)
cheers,
divsi

Eraj said...

You all are welcome...
And you all deserved it :)

Cheers!

Closed eyes... said...

:)

Aww. you did it. Me likey likey the post :D

Eraj said...

@closed eyes
I had to... :)
Thanks for the award and then liking the post too :)