As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Full of hatred!!

Sometimes, i so hate everybody around me.............
The times when i can't even cry...because
just because some stupid people will know that i broke down....
that i couldn't bear it all anymore........

I have always lived in my own world...
i don't say a word to people...
(the so-called important people of my life)
i don't disturb them...
i let them live their lives in their own way...
i don't know why.....
why they make my life hell!!!

I hate my life...
and i hate myself...
and everybody around me....

3 comments:

CRD said...

hey! i get the same feelin very often. but then i cool down after some time..
its true that sometimes ppl start taking us for granted, and we feel let down. we feel that if we treat others with respect, we will be treated fairly as well...but it doesnt always happen

CRD

CRD said...

.

Sidra Ch. said...

Sighs. We have all been there once, haven't we? :) We just need to tell ourselves that no matter what happens, in the end we will have to pick ourselves up, nobody's going to do it for us. Everyone's fighting a battle that we no nothing about, so we should try to loosen up a little bit and take things one step at a time. And yes, stick close to our faith, family and friends, because these three things can uplift the spirit beyond human scope. :) *hugs* I hope you're out of this black hole. Take care of yourself because in the end you really matter, not just to yourself, but to many around you too.