As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lost in questions!!!

People come in life and then go. They never think, what memories they leave behind.
I remember my blog post about

The misery of missing......

I still remember the mental agony i was going through when i wrote this all.

I was the same at that time, i am the same now.
I was a mystery then, i am a mystery now.
I sometimes wonder why am i so tough to understand??
Why i fail to get the message through to the other end or why am i always misunderstood every time?
And why saying bye is so painful for me when it is a normal thing for others?
And why i am the same little girl from within who used to hide herself in a blanket whenever times were rough and she wanted to cry?
Why i cry for people who will never know about any single tear which was shed for them?
Why am i so truthful that it leads to annoying people special for me?
And why i shed tears for those who give a damn about me?
Why i forgive people whenever they return?
Why cannot i say to people to go to hell?
Why i cannot forget them??

So many whys and no answers :(
I hate whenever i am left in this state!!!

1 comment:

gone! said...

It's just that you are more sensitive and less selfish :)
Love life, you get in once. Enjoy it to the fullest and don't shed tears for people who don't deserve them. The ones who love you will never make you cry! :)