As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!

In between my practicals, exams and preparations (or so-called preparations) for the ET has come this 24th june.
This marks my birthday.
The day i came in this world to make my parents' life a misery ;).
Actually as a kid, i was good enough.
So, i basically disguised my true evil in a mask of innocence so as to fool my parents into deciding to bring me up.
They did bring me up and gave me confidence (a bit more than required).
The result is the present ME.


WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY?
Celebrate?
Well with the sort of family(the larger unit) i have been blessed, the idea is ridiculous.
I hope one day this whole unit will be as one...and will wish me.
But as of now, i don't want to be wished by a bunch of people who actually don't care.
Who know just hatred, and no love.
Who know just artifice, and no real emotions.
ANYWAYS.........
its a day of happiness...i wont be remembering the painful moments.

Lets just say...thanks to all my friends who have wished me. You are my true family.
THANKS to my MOM who is alway the first one to kiss on my forehead and wish me. Thanks to RA(My childhood buddy) to be always the first one to wish me wherever she is. And thanks to DADDY because i know you pray a lot for me and you love me from your heart. I can see it on your eyes.

Thanks to everyone who ever remembered this poor me.
And wishing a very happy birthday to me............
may i have many many more or may be just a few more.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....
i can say many things......
but im forbidden to write any tning by ma frnd except Happy birthday.....
May ur every good wish come true......
May u receive all d happiness of life an may u live long....
all old traditional prays...

always be special.....;)
an remain emo 4 d rest of ur life...........

CRD said...

BDAY POST BDAY POST!
WOOHOO!!

:)

Unknown said...

itni germi me birthday ... chalo well ,, cake banana seekh lo.. bakery wala nahi chalay ga..
hand made khaon ga.. aur thandii cold drinks ...mein list bejwa doon ga..
hehehe