As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

busy or not?

Life these days is quite strange. I feel i am very busy but at the end of every day i realise i have virtually done nothing. What am i actually busy in?????
The answer to this question is..............
i am busy in making and remaking of a suitable timetable for myself which never reaches the stage of implementation.
My days are spent in the corridors of my college bracing the never ending spell of severe colds and the rest in an academy where i guess i just go so that my father wont be able to save a penny or two ;-)
A so called crash is going on in which we are trying to accomplish the impossible task of covering the syllabus of the whole year in just two months. Lets hope ill gain something from that CRASH.
Any one who by mistake gets this webpage open and then has got enough time to actually read my ramblings here will think how i got the time of posting something after such a long period.To answer that, actually the funfair we'll be having tomorrow (it is especially arranged in the rainy season so that we can enjoy the most in the open) provided me with the opportunity of opening this long abandoned blog and type some of my frustration out.Wondering what frustration??Ahhhhhhh!
My stupid, stupid and careless friend asked me to come online especially to discuss our entertainment plan for tomorrow i.e the big day (funfair- as its the only event ever to take place in our great college). And now i have been waiting for almost half an hour and no sign of her. i should call her...or atleast message her.
But how??????
i am missing my cell.
i am hunting for the thief.:-(
and i am praying my dad would realise that how important a cell phone is for me.
Daddy...if you ever read this....kindly realise the misery i am in and help me by some fund ;-)

should have told you how my nights are spent!!!
half of them are spent in the most interesting job of listening to my daddy's lectures on how important this year is for my career and how i am spoiling my career by my non serious attitude and the rest in that time table business.
busy days???
yeah busy nights too!!
i am going to wake her whole household now by calling via landline...
W!!!!!!
BE READY FOR THE VERBAL ABUSE BY ME!!
and you deserve it!!!
huh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i simply can't get it wht ur sayin....