As a rule, man is fool; when its hot, he wants it cool; when its cool, he wants it hot; always wanting what is not!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Nothing worth saying......

How was my day today?????????

Well well...this is a tough question.
It started quite nicely. I woke up when i wanted to. No one tried to interrupt me in my dreams. This makes me really happy. Nothing worth mentioning occured afterwards till i turned my pc on. Had a relaxing chat with a very nice friend. Its always fun to have a talk with him. He gives very sincere advice. And he is probably the only one with whom i can talk freely without hesitation and be confident to get a sincere advice. Well i would like to say thanks B. I hope u know i am thanking you. ;-)
You have always been great help.
So after that talk i opened my novel which i had been reading for a while. It was almost at the last stages. So i thought whatever it takes i'll read it all today. I did, but the ending was not what i expected. I know the world is not always good and its not usually happiness all around. But still i feel good when every body is happy at the end. It makes me feel optimistic about my life.
I had a headache then and i thought i should post what i feel. It also helps me relax. I got a bonus today. I am talking to B and typing here. The headache has just vanished. :)
I told him he is a medicine.
Well now he is gone. So i am alone with my thoughts. Today i also had a long talk with one of my school time buddy. She is a sweetheart. She was so worried about the upcoming result that she just imagined that it has been announced on the site. I immediately checked and told her it was not announced yet. Even the date was not announced. She and i laughed heartily then.
And afterwards we were discussing the possibility of a good result by a miracle and then about the dreadful result we expected in real.
Yes. My exams didnot go well. They were dreadful. Actually i prepared as i always do but this time it didnt end well. Because the board was real cruel in making the question papers. They were a nightmare.
I did my best in attempting them. Now i am praying for the miracle. I hope i'll get good grades.
Well life has nothing new to offer these days. I will listen to the coverage of laal masjid issue and then i will go to sleep. Nothing new in that. Life is the same from almost seven days. Before that i kept myself busy just in reading. Now i save time for television too.
Well there is nothing more to tell right now.
So i'll beg leave.
Hoping for a better life ahead of me.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i read all ur written material...its interesting...people use to write diaries and u fill ur blog...but i think diaries are more reliable as u write in ur own handwriting and then reading it after several years...one enjoys dat how my handwriting was some years ago and can easily see the difference dat has come in his personality from time to time...psychology study tells us dat handwriting has a great impact on human`s personality...i also used to write diaries when i was in PAF Public School Lower Topa...now its really fun reading it...but the problem is to continue ur hobby regularly...as i have observed u are not writing as regularly...any reason for dat...anywayz...it was very enjoyable reading ur blog especially the one u wrote about ur exams...i think the result is out now....is it of matric or fsc...
Your ________(Cant say anything)
Hamza Malik